questions / care / bring out / took / ready /because of
71. We can’t play football outside today ______ the rain.
72. He asked us some ______about our daily habits.
73. I don’t ______ if he likes it or not.
74. He was joking, but his sister ______ him seriously.
75. She was always ______ to listen to my problems.
76 .Did you buy ?(你买了什么特别的东西吗？)
77. There’s no easy this question.(这个问题没有简单的答案)
78. A true friend your hand and touches your heart. (一个真正的朋友是在需要时给你帮助，使你感动。)
79. Schools the most important in education.(华人捕鱼在教育中起到最为重要的作用。)
80. He didn’t his in the game, I’m afraid. (我恐怕他在比赛中没有竭尽全力。)
As prices and building costs keep rising, the “do-it-yourself” (DIY) in the U. S. is more p__ 81 _than before.
“We needed furniture for our living room,” says John Smith, “and we just didn’t have e 82 money to buy it. So we decided to try to m 83 a few tables and chairs.” The Smiths took a two-week courses. Now, they build all the furniture.
Jim Hatfield has three boys and his wife died. He has a full-time job at home as well as in a shoe making factory. He really l 84 a hard life. Last month, he broke his car and had to p 85 $420 to mend it. “I was deeply s 86 at the moment. Now I’ve finished a course about cars, and I’m glad I can repair the car by m 87 .”
In fact, most families in the country are doing everything they can to s 88 money so they can afford the high cost of living. If you want to b 89 a “do-it-yourselfer”, you can go to DIY classes. And for those who don’t have time to take a c 90 , there are books that tell you how you can do things yourself